- is used in many words to show or express something, describe a table.
- express, convey, voice, expression
He wanted to convey compassion and empathy.
This Chinese expression is very useful.
- This words describes expressiveness. It can describe someone’s facial expression.
Your facial expression looked angry.
He was not easy for him to show his emotions.
- This expression describes how other people view your behavior.
The teacher said your behavior was very good today.
- to be in love
He was in love with his girlfriend.
- tell a situation or tell about an article
I called my mom and told her about my life situation in Beijing.
- to perform
The small children performed a program.
- to fill out a form
If you want to open an account, you need to fill out a form.
- Consistency between the inside and the outside, or between thoughts and deeds.
- praise and reward
The client was satisfied so my boss praised me.
- decide by vote; vote; ballot
Since 1920， American women have had the right to vote.